Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

ok real talk though, it's debateable that shark could win against crocs.
And since it's not on screen, I'll still have hope.

it's like the author is going through his manga collection from when he was a chuuni, shuffling them, and just obliterating the main plot of each in whatever order they come up in. and it's great.

Dex-chan lover
Same, destroyer of thot.
@salanates
I guess it depends on who bites first. Their tactics in hunting are alike, that is aiming for the belly, in "T" formation. So I guess yeah, it depends on who gets to secure critical bite first. But Croc will gain shallow water and ground advantage, while shark will have deep water advantage... I guess?

Dex-chan lover
So, it turns out that all shark vs croc fights in nature are won by crocs, and this is because crocs can't go out to deep sea where the big sharks live but small sharks enter estuaries and rivers all the time and get eaten by crocs just like any other fish. Apparently someone forgot to give Same the memo.

Lots of references... get rekt overpowered isekai protagonist, you can’t beat a shark, shark eats you, because... reasons!

Dex-chan lover
Poor protagonist-kun. You should've known to not anger a fae. They're real vindictive when you upset them.
Especially if they are drug abusing misanthropes.

Well, not that it matters. Them acting all lovey-dovey with him would have switched on Same's murder tendencies. Least this way, girl-I-never-bothered-to-remember-the-name-of won't feel the burdening guilt over it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I got the Same vs Gurarasaurus fight in the end, I was almost going to shout, "This is false advertising!"

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrothium
And the next demon general being fucking Ghost Rider. :V
Also absolutely based for killing generic cheat skill mc.

Double-page supporter
The Megalodon vs Crocosaurus reference lol.

And that ghost rider or should i say “Hell Biker”(shin megami tensei) at the end.

This manga is a cocaine mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread