Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - City Girl IV

Dex-chan lover
Dang, the other 2 summoned annoy me so much for some reason. Hero always yelling, looking either angry or confused. The girl was kind of useless in the fight. At least the hero landed the final blow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yay another world cursed by higher beings.

Aggregator gang
Rip. If you wanna translate this and you have to resort to MTL, go look at the novel, at least this part is translated.

Guys you can buy the current eng volume as it is further than the translated chapters and this way you can support the author as well.

Link : https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=6P3hDwAAQBAJ&pcampaignid=books_web_aboutlink

It doesnt matter if he's right or that the world is cursed by their goddess, he approached the situation the asshat way so fk it, let it all burn to the ground 😛

Supporter
"In my world, people are constantly at war"
Oh stfu. You live in the most peaceful time humanity has ever had.

Fed-Kun's army
@democarplus
He didn't know Suimei was a magician at that time, but
he might get told by someone who knew Suimei on earth to do that because he knew Suimei would take care of Raja easily (yes, that person is on that world as well).
Still doesn't mean he's not an asshat though, but he just loves his kingdom so much that he will sacrifice anyone as long as it will profit the kingdom.

What happened to the scar on that guys face, it vanished on the second last page and then reappeared on the last panel :/

Scar guys is a dick, but I like him. He's pragmatic and contrast well with the newbie idealist hero.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to be considered a bad guy because Japan doesn't like morally grey character, isn't?

Dex-chan lover
screw the hero and his idealistic ways, I'm liking this old man, much more jaded and aware of the consequences of certain actions. I just hope that the author doesn't end up making him end up one dimensional from the grey character he is rn

Users who are viewing this thread