Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Second Hero, Eliott I

thanks for the update! hope the next chapter will be in a couple days.

Dex-chan lover
Because OFCOURSE it had to draw out the last 5 pages or more with useless banter to leave it on a fucking CLIFFHANGER fucking ofcourse!

Thanksies for the translation tho.

Dex-chan lover
Enter the single most annoying, cliched, ignorant, hero character in the entire series. When reading the ln, I always felt the urge to skip his lines whenever he appeared. Between him and the loli dwarf, idk who is more annoying.

Dumb "hero":

fc3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
what a cliffhanger
what an infuriating chapter
all this God GOd GoD business
@Leemac13 why is the lolidwarf the one? i personally hate the summoner girl more
oh shit i skipped the dwarf's lines without even realizing it
another EDIT there are 35 raws out so ig it wont be too long before we see a conclusion to this farce

If the hero was actually capable of discerning strength, and actually cared about saving the world, he would have been begging the MC to join his party. Instead he blew the MC off as weak and tried to get the women to join him instead. So I think it's pretty obvious what his actual intentions are.

It's a shame the banter had to be dragged out, though I suppose it was necessary. The chapter size would have doubled if it actually included the fight.

There aren't enough Isekai's that actually focus on the "I don't give a rat's ass about this world, because it isn't mine" aspect of the story. Kidnapping people, giving them superpowers, and then asking them to help you is a pretty dangerous way to try and do business.

Dex-chan lover
What he meant to say was, "You're a man and I just want to force myself on those women because some goddess said I'm special."

Dex-chan lover
Protecting Lefille as a Loli -
Must protecc -- A true Magician's creed...
Nice Suimei-kun

Users who are viewing this thread