Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Second Hero, Eliott I

Dex-chan lover
@Charzard4261 If you haven't already figured it out and are still looking for that kanji, it's 感謝(kansha/かんしゃ). Meaning "thanks"

Dex-chan lover
Good to see the hero has a doctorate in "How to be a douche bag" and minored in being a pedo. Some real hero like qualities there.

Dex-chan lover
this shouldn't even be a match, for all we know one of the gods or goddesses blessed sumei too..

The guy's already strong enough on his own, fighting this pipsqueak won't even make him sweat

Double-page supporter
Just kill the blonde cunt and the bitch-ass whore following the cunt. He's not hero, if he's dead.

ADK

wasn't the summoned hero his own friend? where did these new heroes come from?

Fed-Kun's army
This manga misses Suimei's ranting about the church.
@Gudachiz
There are only two Gods/Goddesses (shitty goddess and evil god, and both of them are piece of shit), and Suimei gets no blessing from those two.

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the story? seems so random. And why does it look like he's wearing a dress?

I actually really want him to return to his own world. If he didn't because of girls then I would lose all respect that I've got for him as an established straight character.

THE GIRLS FKING WITNESSED THE MC DO OP SHT AND THEY STILL CANT TRUST HIS STRENGTH?!?!
I call complete BS. Still gonna read it though since I'm cursed to.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those situations where the proper response is to yell "LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOD SENT YOU HERE TO GET YOUR FACE REARRANGED" while punching someone repeatedly. In the face.

Aggregator gang
@that_weeb_one Spoilers
He does and he took his harem with him. the thing is he is a magician. i he can make it back. whats stopping him from doing it again?
its one of his reasons why there is no hesitation.

the biggest reason why he is going back is because he is only at 10% power in this world. his main magic revolves around stars. and their positions. so he would need to locate his stars in another universe. or mage new magic of the star available in that world. as his nickname is StarFall, and StarLight by another person.

Users who are viewing this thread