Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Second Hero, Eliott III

Dex-chan lover
Loli-Liliana Determination...

Thats why, we dont mess with a Loli.
When we mess them, FBI will be coming.
If we dont, they will bully us, or charm us.
We'll be affected in any way...

Dex-chan lover
Imma set my bet that someone involved with the dumb-arse goddess simping hero are the culprits.

Man, this is a fine work. You put effort to make sense out of the Machine Translation with your knowledge. The dialog was very clear in my opinion, good work!

Double-page supporter
Well the all the evidence points it to be the chunni so far.

Dex-chan lover
could anyone tell me what was the spells that the mc used so i could understand the battle a bit??

Thanks for the translation!

also based on the evidence we have so far, chunni is very sus so I say we vote her out.

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely hate the pronoun game.
"Aha! It's you! Are you going to admit it's you, or just not talk?!"
Say the fucking name.

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite Your best bet on understanding Suimei's spells is to read the WN/LN, unfort. The only thing I remember is that he uses some sort of French/Italian type language. I'm not sure. All I know is that the Venti attack ( with a blade) was wind, iirc. Flamma = Flame/fire. His chants are pretty much shorter and less cringe than their chants. But most of his spells are like, neutral in terms of elements, so Idr what his main ones were translated to. Bulwark or something, I think?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it's time to become an onii-chan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@GridLite Mc uses broken Latin in his spells. I don't know Latin but I do know his spells from the novel, his first spell creates invisible blades of wind to attack. IN his second spell he was trying to cast a fire spell but got it's chant interrupted. He then procceds to cast a spell that should translate as Harmonic Wind, which cuts the opponent's spell in the middle. His next spell was Augoeides which pretty much creates light meteorites, it's a term that means Luminous bodies used in philosophy, and was first used to refer to planets. I don't need to explain his next spell because it's has no chant and was clearly a fire spell. Up next is one of MC specialties a series of of defensive spells called Magic Fortress, it has 4 variants and each grants near complete invulnerability against a certain damage type. It's only weakness being that it requires him to know the nature of the attack for it to properly work. If he uses the wrong variant either the attacks go through unhindered or it breakes his barrier.
In this chapter he used the 1st and 4th variant, but the spell broke though.

Users who are viewing this thread