Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.2 - Intermission II

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion Remember his "communication disorder" that allows him to play the role of Demon Lord, soany time he encounters a situation outside of that sphere he gets flustered.

In the LN it's implied that he did receive a tit job, even though it kept referring itself as an "armjob". I guess the manga couldn't really go that far.

Im sure when he said *Im saved* i can sense a flag set up which it will be threesome i guess and Thank you for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
A nice chapter for fanservice but making look like Diablo's getting raped and having a mindbreak is really weird. What's more, mindbreaking from having your arm feel good? Seriously?

Group Leader
You could just say she actually giving him the blow. But as you know, censorship and all. His junk got replace by arm instead lol.

f2b.jpg

Aggregator gang
If you read it in reverse it looked like he karate chopped them tatas

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone were to fuck him, I'd prefer the feudal Lord.

This other bullshit can be curbed.

They honestly shouldn't have used thou since that is actually means you, instead to make it more formal they should have used I and had the sentence come off as humble and don't shorten any words, an example would be "If you would allow me, I have something to discuss with you" It is clear and concise and makes it seem that you humbling yourself to the person you are speaking to.

Users who are viewing this thread