Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 86 - Cassia (3)

Aggregator gang
Well... I understand that it's the cRPG logic in work here, but if you are picking the defence against rolling caterpillars of doom then neither the "hardened" (lol) leather nor chainmail would be the reasonable protection. He'll better pick a full metal chestpiece or, even better, a tower shield for that. Don't see any problem for Sherry to work with either. Weld spikes to the tower shield, hold a spear in the other hand.

Fed-Kun's army
Michio is such a penny pincher... lol.

Even though he has these revenue streams:
  • Labyrinth diving
  • Selling equipment with skill slots already filled (thanks Sherry)
  • Palmasque mirrors
  • Amber (raw & necklaces/accessories)
  • Harz specialty wood (frames for mirrors & jewelry boxes for necklaces)
Why does he resist/worry about splurging on a one-time (and very necessary expense) such as armor for his lovely companions?

Fed-Kun's army
Michio is such a penny pincher... lol.

Even though he has these revenue streams:
  • Labyrinth diving
  • Selling equipment with skill slots already filled (thanks Sherry)
  • Palmasque mirrors
  • Amber (raw & necklaces/accessories)
  • Harz specialty wood (frames for mirrors & jewelry boxes for necklaces)
Why does he resist/worry about splurging on a one-time (and very necessary expense) such as armor for his lovely companions?
He's probably thinking of gathering enough money for his next slave as quickly as possible (which takes about 40-60 gold coins for young female slaves with dungeon-exploration related jobs/experience). So while 2 gold coins for armor isn't much, he'd have to wait a bit to earn it back, something he'd rather not do. On the other hand, he's okay with delaying his labyrinth exploration and taking it slow, so his priorities are kinda messed up

Last edited:
He's probably thinking of gathering enough money for his next slave as quickly as possible (which takes about 40-60 gold coins for young female slaves with dungeon-exploration related jobs/experience). So while 2 gold coins for armor isn't much, he'd have to wait a bit to earn it back, something he'd rather not do. On the other hand, he's okay with delaying his labyrinth exploration and taking it slow, so his priorities are kinda messed up
I mean, he prioritizes leisure life with pretty girls, I find that very rational and logical,
"I'm here precisely for the sake of not doing anything.", said the man himself.

He acknowledges that getting stronger is usefull (for better protection and easier reach to better loot), but he will definitely not take higher risks even if the rewards could be potentialy better. And that includes sticking out too much as well, which many of the 'tactics' people come up with, would end up making him do.

Dex-chan lover
Such a pity seggs scenes no longer takes priority now, as all such scenes just show a little moans and that's all..•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

Dex-chan lover
Chainmail is more resistance and when worn with a Gambeson underneath make it quite excellent against both blunt and piercing attacks, but this being a fantasy setting, they might have better leather armor made from monsters that could rival or surpass good ol' interlinked steel rings

Also if anyone want to know more about that type of stuff, I recommend Modern History TV on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread