Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Abstinence Attack (6)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Weapon of mass destruction...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's supposed to play into the ultra-loyal dog girl concept but I find the unwillingness to be released at death rather gross. Her reasonings are "It means I didn't protect you" which is illogical because you can die in so many ways other than the dungeon like disease, you can't realistically expect to protect him from everything- and "I wouldn't want to live without you" which is just flat-out a dependency disorder.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's supposed to play into the ultra-loyal dog girl concept but I find the unwillingness to be released at death rather gross. Her reasonings are "It means I didn't protect you" which is illogical because you can die in so many ways other than the dungeon like disease, you can't realistically expect to protect him from everything- and "I wouldn't want to live without you" which is just flat-out a dependency disorder.
This is a mental disorder known as "love". A pure hormonal imbalance that disrupts logical reasoning. If yout interested in what life without it might be like, I'd suggest reading "The Giver"

Dex-chan lover
Probably named after the chapter in the novels would be my guess.
Yeah, thats pretty much it, each chapter in manga is named after a chapter in the LN
According to the person who names these chapters, what you're seeing isn't chapter 72, it's actually chapter 22.6.
Well naming sense is just like, Manga Chapter 72: Story Chapter 22 part 6, going along with how they are named in the LN, this chapter correspond to LN Volume 5, Chapter 22 (though obviously, they aren't divided in parts in the LN, but are pretty long to keep them as only 1 chapter for manga)

Most likely chapters got named this way by the author/artist/editor, in case someone want to jump into the LN since it make it easier to locate

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never change Roxanne.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne >>>>> Sherry! I hope he gets more harem members, because while I like Roxanne, Sherry is just much much inferior to her appearance-wise and personality-wise.
There was a scene in one of the first chapters where he's imagining a team of slaves and it shows Roxanne, and the shadowed backs of Sherry and a tall muscly woman who I can only assume will be his 3rd slave.

Dex-chan lover
There was a scene in one of the first chapters where he's imagining a team of slaves and it shows Roxanne, and the shadowed backs of Sherry and a tall muscly woman who I can only assume will be his 3rd slave.
I haven't read the LN but the anime showed all future slaves properly in a flash forward.

That being said, with the snails pace the manga is going, I don't think we'll ever reach that point.

Group Leader
I haven't read the LN but the anime showed all future slaves properly in a flash forward.

That being said, with the snails pace the manga is going, I don't think we'll ever reach that point.
I know more or less the pace of the Web Novel and it will take quite a while indeed...

Users who are viewing this thread