Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Abstinence Attack (6)

Banned
There won't be any girl coming even close to Roxanne. Disregard her personality and her looks, the loyalty is something special. If i were in his shoes and Roxanne would die, i would take my life.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it STILL called Abstinence Attack?
We already saw what it can do, and if I remember right MC decided it was great but not worth the suffering as a price.
So much more already happened that deserved to be naming the chapters for...

Dex-chan lover
Quite the place to changes clothes lmao
Roxanne being jealous/YANDERE isn't new, waiting to see more of her YANDERE development (if there's one...)
I haven't read the novels, but my impression is that Roxanne is fixated on hierarchy, and it's more that she's the first slave and should be higher up in rank than Sherry. Sort of like a dog would be. Her absolute loyalty also hints of this I think.
Sherry on the other hand is logical to a fault, and like MC sort of struggles to understand how Roxanne thinks.

Dex-chan lover
We already saw what it can do, and if I remember right MC decided it was great but not worth the suffering as a price.
Probably named after the chapter in the novels would be my guess.

Dex-chan lover
According to the person who names these chapters, what you're seeing isn't chapter 72, it's actually chapter 22.6.

Users who are viewing this thread