Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Double 1

Power Uploader
Soooooooo frustrating! I love it.

Reminds me of my days of role play, the prep and foreplay leading up to the consummation was usually the better part of the fun.

Same here, I mean I got more turned on with the exchange between the two in the last 3 chapters basiclly, than most harem based stories.

I can’t wait til he actually has 3 or 4 girls and how he might manage his time with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Esper They're criminals who're already marked for killing if they're found out. (Technically speaking he didn't murder them, though he did kill them)

Good Mc. I can relate and self insert myself and enjoy this story so far. Other isekai MCs are too autistic and dense, but this MC is very relatable. Good job author

Dex-chan lover
At least the owner is legally obligated to care for their slave. Glad he takes the initiative here.

Guys, this is a fantasy manga, do NOT assume that just because a woman didn't push you away she's consenting you touch her. Many women just don't have the internal strength to react because they are TERRIFIED, so they paralize. But trust me, they are screaming inside for you to walk away! Don't be that dirtbag.

just gotta mention that the mc is doing a bad thing, I mean she cannot refuse cuz she's a slave so that is straight up rape, almost, kinda, maybe harassment

Goddamnit this MC better not fucking do this. Like what @Helen_Brite said, this is rape because she can't consent, the MC better not turn into a sleazy predator just because laws dont exist anymore.

@lenny123 Unfortunately, that's what happens... you know, this manga gave me a clear view of what goes on inside a man's mind. The MC thinks that just because he is not beating her nor locking her away, he's good to her, that she would appreciate the kind way he treats her, that just because she's a slave it's okey for her to obbey his every order, because, hey, they live on another world. BUT this is NOT right. Just because she could be sold to another person who treats her badly, it doesn't make MC's actions good at all! He forces himself on her because she can't say no to him. She lets him make sex with her because she has nowhere elso to go. She doesn't have a way to live by herself. How can readers think this is okey just because it could be worse?? That's just an excuse MC and the male readers loved so they wouldn't feel so guilty when reading the MC raping that poor girl. And I'm seriously worried and terrifiede to see that's the way the majority of socity thinks, specially men, since they are the majority who commits rapes and force themselves into women even when she clearly says NO.

Dex-chan lover
@Helen_Brite

I do see where you are coming from, but at the same time I'd like MC to be somewhat consistent with the way he wants to live. Should he follow modern days society moral standard or that alternate world moral standard? What gets me frustrated the most is when the MC feels like he can cherry pick one another switching back and forth. If he has decided to abide by the current (alternate world) moral standard and law, which he absolutely should, then even though you may disagree with what he's doing, he is not a rapist. He owns her. He purchased her with his hard-earned money, and that he is not violating any law in the state or kingdom where he is currently is. That being said, he is entitled to do anything to her so long as it does not violate the contract.

Again, you may disagree and if you were in his shoes, you may not take the same path, but it's your choice. Just because you're fine the way you are does not mean everyone should follow by your moral code (so long as it's not a law).

People here be talking about consent and rape, but really it's bad and all ofc but who's gonna say anything to that guy over there in a different world?

I do not think it's consent because she was raised to be a Slave but I can agree with the people who do think if there is consent.

This guy literally has some of the best self restraint relative to other certain MCs I've seen.
Also finally, I've stumbled across a comment thread that actually has a civilized argument. Gotta love you guys thanks

Users who are viewing this thread