Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Quratar (1)

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi

Lol yes her, I knew I screwed up her name.
I feel like she’d really carry out the character nicely. Her or maybe even Hana Kana

Dex-chan lover
can't believe it's vol. 4 and not much has progressed since then tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering the title of this manga and the pace; this is actually pretty well written compared to most of the things you see involving harems. I like the actual training in between and him learning to use his powers better instead of just "Instant Super Knowledge" setups that some mangas adapt.

Fed-Kun's army
I have already forgot, what kind of beastkin Roxanne is?

@WhiteWhaleJonas I also think so. This is probably one of the few "good" isekai whit harem. At least it's an enjoyable story

@aFFi I didn't read the novel but look at her hand at page 19, observe it. I think that this is a tip to us about her feelings

Aggregator gang
Now before everyone asked, the reason H scenes became fewer from the first time they had one, is due to the regulation from the publisher that limit the H pages to only 4 / chapter

Dex-chan lover
@boag they can use regular tree wood for regular houses. Only noble houses and stuff ask for super materials.

Double-page supporter
For a Harem series, this has been pretty exclusive for a while now. the only time we've seen the other girl is the color page for the first chapter.

Contributor
@Soseki - thanks for the update mate. <3

@colonel_30 - Really? This is no good, author should change publisher but i guess will not happen anytime soon. >_>

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
Are you sure?
I remember it being a damn hassle to make the king sized bed the MC wanted.
They had to grind for tons of feathers and other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Roxane is so cute...
but I still unable to fully trust her...
lets hope my "NTR" fetish just playing on me.

Dex-chan lover
@boag yez, the super fancy king sized bed needed super fancy material. Common folk make do with regular shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Roxanne is so helpful i have never seen any companion this helpful in any isekai series and she is a slave.

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa
She is a dog. What is the most loyal animal to you? Put a real dog in her place, and you will get why she is so submissive and loyal.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka

And woes for anyone who belittle his master, even if they are newly added harem member. Can't wait until the manga catches up to that part.

Aggregator gang
@Nick86 yeah i've read the author's interview some time ago and they admit it that way. to be fair what he drawn is full-on sex scenes, not ecchi stuff such as To-Love Ru so it's kinda understandable. you don't want the whole magazine to become hentai magazine just because of one title

Contributor
@colonel_30 - Indeed, but is sad at the same time since it can be less close to the source material, i'm a fan of the original so if they cut out some content to please a wider audience or because the later western witch hunt histeria, it can piss me off. Anyway, this manga is still very good and have gargeous drawings.

Users who are viewing this thread