Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Quratar (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Kobolt???? No matter how I look at it, its a Goblin!!! XD

Aggregator gang
@AngelShade the chapters where he went manhunting bandits is proof of the opposite, also using lots of magic really degrades morale and mental capacity in this universe

She is a criminal!. She is telling him to sneak in and out of the labyrinth without paying the fee!

@Rover Another char, say more than this will spoil, just wait and see
@xyzzy just show us the origins of the kobold, it's seens this one here is more fiel to it, not a goblin but something kinda an imp/sprite, I didn't even knew it was German folclore

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why they teleported to several locations or why he had to do it alone at first.

@orochijes Ohh, that's what you meant. Michio's magic only works when he's been someplace before, so he had to pay someone else to take him there first. After that it was free for him to take Roxanne there too

I keep falling for the cuteness and chemistry between these two but then i remember that she's actually a slave and pretty much had obedience beaten into her by whoever trained her before the MC got her.

Dex-chan lover
@TheLastKing360 actually no, she tells by the start that she was part of a family before, but they sold her as a slave because of a debt, the MC is her first master

Dex-chan lover
If they enforce an entrance ticket in a world where teleportation magic is widely available, they surely have a way to prevent unwanted entering.

Doesnt know what a goblin is, wasted time pretending he was leaving her to be back with her in 2 panels... Why was this chap made?

Users who are viewing this thread