Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Quratar (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
Well, remember, that Explorers and Adventurers have different 'teleports'. Adventurers can teleport between places outside of a dungeon that they've been, Explorers can teleport between floors of a dungeon they've been to (and the dungeon entrance). Or vise versa on the job -> teleport skill.
IIRC, there's also magic warding that prevents adventurers from teleporting from and to any location in a city, to prevent invasions/assassination attempts/thievery/etc. Instead there are areas (the guild for example) where there are blank walls for the teleportation gate to open to and fro.
MC's 'warp' skill is OP as hell in comparison.

Last page,
Altho mc was stupid.
its fine since roxane was so cute. 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Huh. That kobold is actually much closer to the original western kobolds. Kinda surprising.

Dex-chan lover
Kobolt just poofed.

How weak, Goblin Slayer is disappointed.

@TheLastTLK

the obedience was trained but the chemistry and trust was built :>

Ah, so technically, while he gains xp at 200x rate, he also probably kills monsters at 20x rate. This means he is not in fact of normal level. In reality, he has a 4000x rate of exp gain, and technically he can crank it up to 13840x rate if he dumps skill points appropriately. Michio is the most broken isekai MC of all time.

Me seeing the Kobold:
489l9e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The art is so good that I kinda feel bad dropping this series. MC forcing Roxanne to have sex is kinda turn off.

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199 While I guess I can kinda sorta see where you're coming from, you should try to be a bit more flexible and not force OUR world's standards to THAT world's standards (when in Rome...).

In that world:
1. Slaves are a thing.
2. They're treated quite decently (the master must provide food and lodging, and if there's extreme mistreatment the slave contract is nullified). Sure, from what she says she kinda expected to sleep on the floor because SOME masters do that, but still better than some slaves in our world (and I mean nowadays).
3. And coming from above, she has gotten a pretty decent master that cares for her, listens to her, respects her opinion.
4. (Female) slaves expect to be sex slaves. It is what is.
5. The mc is gentle with her, and though he knows what he wants and doesn't hesitate to take it, he keeps asking her to make sure she's as comfortable as possible.

Now put it all together. Exactly how is she forced? She's not quite complaining, and while some may say "she can't, she's a slave", I'm sure she could be a b*tch about everything, do her job half-heartedly, let the mc be hit every now and then to cause him pain... If you ask me, she seems pretty content with her situation, all things considered.
Plus, check the sex scene in this chapter. Sure, the night and morning kiss plus the sex itself may be orders that she can't oppose, but she could roll away from him and put as much space as possible when he's done. Instead, she's gently kinda holding his hand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not idolizing or approving slavery, but as I said, THAT world. Not this one.

And one last thing, if you want to talk about being "forced"...look around yourself. I'm sure 50% of the people you see are being exploited at work with insane ours, or unable to get sick leave (and fired if they do). Mining is a dangerous job and they get no job security, their health goes bad FAST (even without mining collapse-type events).
Sorry man, EVERYONE is forced to do something they don't like in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Oh neat, a series where kobolds aren't dog people. A bit too goblin like, but it's closer to the source material of kobolds than most japanese kobolds are.

*edit* also, is shit like bypassing entry fees for things not a qualification for a thief class too theoretically? If putting on someone's shoes can get you it, using techniques to avoid paying for set fees seems like it could too. I mean he already has it obviously, but the matter of her too. Well I guess it depends on what arbitrarily decides what gets you it and what it values.

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199 Are you gay or something? how tf can you be turned off while watching roxannes cheeks get clapped? Its also clearly consensual lol, the dude cares about her enough to even ask if he can go rougher like compared to the alternatives in this world I think the MC is a saint

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned about the self righteous people in this comment section trying to defend some lines and curves' rights when we have actual humans at places like North Korea basically slaves of the nation, and nobody bat an eye.

Bro the pace so slow.. they gonna go from floor to floor one by one? 2 chapters per floor or something, until the 30th floor? Please hurry tf up and get out of that place

Honestly....I would also probably wanna live in this world if given the chance
But hey I love reality too. Sure it's got its downs but I think the Earth is quite a vast and beautiful place

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned about the self righteous people in this comment section trying to defend some lines and curves' rights when we have actual humans at places like North Korea basically slaves of the nation, and nobody bat an eye.
But we don't see it, so it's OK! :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread