Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Quratar (1)

I don't know. It seems the only cherry in this manga-pie is just lots of sex scenes. Okay, okay, it's a harem manga after all. But... exept for that everything else is kinda meh~
The way author described kobold was the last straw for me. It's like all budget was spent on Roxanne's fitnesse courses and hentai seiyuu lessons
I guess that thing is just not my cup of isekai-tea

Dex-chan lover
this is wholesome lewd. Good mix of slice of life, feels a lot more immersive than the typical isekai.

Dex-chan lover
So Roxanne tells him all about this city of adventurers that she's been to once, and once they get there, he asks her if she's been to the city...
But yeah, the novel also isn't amazing, so at least with the manga you get some sexy roxanne, with her big boobs and big brains.

Those panels, man, does anyone know of the author other name on the 'other side'?

@WillTell Oh, good catch. That was a TL error. It should be something like "Roxanne, you said you've been here before, right?"

BRUH. I aint ever said waifu before but she is HELLA WAIFU!!!!!! Im just glad theres an isekai MC enjoying his companion. Lucky bastard!

I nearly forgot that this series is a harem 😒
How much longer for new girl?
P.S.
Not that i dislike single relationship, but for really curious to see how new character is handled

@Rover, I was about to comment the same, as far as I know kobold are more like dogs, well that's a miss to the Author/Artist
"Quratar seems to have everything an Explorer could need" => BROOMS
I want to see Sherry too

Aggregator gang
its called slave harem, but she is no longer a slave and she is the only one for him. kinda wholesome.

Contributor
For all of you who are complaining about the depiction of the kobold, here’s a fun fact: they were always depicted as little goblins from the start. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobold

The reason most Japanese kobolds are more like beastkin now stems from the fact that, when Dungeons and Dragons was translated to Japanese, the kobold’s description went from “has a dog-shaped face” to “is a dog-faced being”.

@FlyingThunder

I mean, she is still a slave - keep in mind that this WN is from the MC’s point of view, so Roxanne’s love and obedience for him may be exaggerated. And he is getting a harem soon - the first color page in the series showed that.

Supporter
Roxanne is a top-tier waifu, and not just because of those curves.

@xyzzy I was actually thinking that we finally got an accurate depiction of a kobold too.

Users who are viewing this thread