Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Quratar (3)

Dex-chan lover
25 chapters and I’m honestly not interested in a harem anymore, just them developing w

Double-page supporter
after all these chapters him finally getting a harem will kinda ruin all the relationship development wont it.

Dex-chan lover
This is cute. I like the home building aspect. Makes everything feel much more realistic

Group Leader
This has the "harem" tag.
But I find those two so fucking cute together (if I don't start thinking how they started...).
I kinda want the "Harem" tag to disappear and the "Romance" tag to replace it.

I'm also interested how new girls would be introduced. This author clearly likes to spend time building characters, and I love that...
But if this continues at this pace, the next girl will come around chapter 40 or something... and the 3rd one chapter 70 or 80...

Can someone who reads the novel spoil me a bit for what's to come? Like, is the "Harem" tag right? Do the other girls get this cute and interesting? Is there unnecessary drama because of multiple FMC?

Double-page supporter
@aFFi
in the WN, it's another 10 chapter until second girl is introduced, but I can't say about the manga. This Quratar story arc for example, in WN it's only 1 chapter but here is stretched into 3 chapter.

That first page looks like a cover to a doujinshi.

Considering that the artist(not sure about the author) also draws doujinshi, i guess it's to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread