Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Soap (3)

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is fantasy, but I am positively green with envy now and I wish this world could have fantasy elements to spice things up.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Drawing nipples= NO!

Drawing soap nipples= YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Smh my head, ecchi manga is sometimes ridiculous with their terms on nudity.

Also, how does soap damage hair? I use it every day, but my hair is ok.

I don’t even know why I’m enjoying this series so much, it’s absolutely crazy.
They haven’t even introduced any of the other harem members yet, and I oddly don’t mind it at all.

Dex-chan lover
I tried reading this novel a long, long time ago. I stopped before he gets that purple haired girl on the covers. Any idea how far away that is? At the pace its going I wonder if it'll ever get there, wherever there is. lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob Last I checked the webnovel's status, the story is still ongoing. Plus, updates became less and less frequent from Nov 2017 - author only updated one webnovel chapter in 2018 and 2019 respectively. For this year, the latest chapter was updated in March.

Vol 10 of the LN version came out in March 2020, 1 year and 3 months after Vol 9.
https://herobunko.com/category/books/hero03/

Even some comments on the author's webnovel profile questioned why they're taking so long to update; have they abandoned the WN, it's rude/worrying of the author to not reassure WN version followers of the story's future status and updates.

Dex-chan lover
fed.png

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
I'm in the same boat. How can this be so lewd but refreshingly vanilla.
Just hope this series doesn't get censor slapped like Futanari Elf.

Dex-chan lover
what a PIA it must have been to draw all these soapy bubbles, we are blessed

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob
There are difference between the web novel and the manga that follow the light novel. In the Web novel, that part (chapter 45: soap ) is just before the after the acquisition of the second slave ( chapter 47 : (name of the second slave as title so I won't spoil))

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@thedjkhalid
F, i forgot that shampoo also exist, don't worry, i use shampoo on my head, but my question remains because i have a lot of hair in my body. XD i'm embarrased right now.

Users who are viewing this thread