Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 22 - Witches of Regret ①

Banned
The next faction they fight against comes from a table top RPG and the big bad is a DM. His power (yes his) is basically to control reality up to the point where the rule book of his “campaign” will allow him. It’s super over powered and he basically can control all out comes. He uses this power to give one of the characters he rolled the ability to forcibly change Atou’s alignment. The character in question is sort of obnoxious and calls the ability “Forced NTR”

It’s not as bad as you are think, in fact the way it’s implemented shows how deep Atou’s affection is in a couple of funny scenes. Her hips, in fact, do not move on their own, and Takuto actually finds a clever solution on how to change her alignment again AND defeat an enemy that can rewrite reality.

I won’t spoil further than that, because it’s a fairly satisfying conclusion to a tense arc, and Takuto turns out to be a genuinely clever protagonist.
So it's not real ntr, no kissing or worse happening to Atou, right?

Dex-chan lover
Manga version hits kinda different since Maria and Caria just look so darn cute compared to the older looking ln versions.

Felt kinda bad for the demon generals but hey someone needed to show off the new witches power

Getting closer to the appearance
of another player

Dex-chan lover
Instead of "Evil" it should be "Chaos". Since Takuto isnt trying to burn the world to the ground or anything. Makes sense why the "Law" aligned are still shitty. Since polar extremes are still susceptible to being good or evil

Supporter
God I love their powers so much. the one twin can literally make you forget everything. How to attack, how to move, even how to breathe and think. It’s a horrifying ability that almost nobody would be able to counter.

Banned
Yeah man no worries, and their reunion will be…interesting.

Takuto becomes the princess, it will make more sense when you get there.
Thanks a lot for your elaboration on the whole thing! I couldn't have gotten a better person to explain it to me than you :) I guess i finally start reading it now.

Dex-chan lover
Poor girls, i hope none of them think "takuto gave us mother and send her dead, so now we must feel the pain twice" and then attack him.

Dex-chan lover
It should be noted that he is the "designated Evil". While his servants are certainly amoral and definitely not good persons they do subscribe to his believe and think that a "peaceful Country" is best while some of the "Designated Good" Countries where actually kind of shitty like the Elfs (who where the ones that decided to genocide the "Neutral" Dark Elves). Honestly Mynoghra is probably a better place to live than many.
Of course all of this might be the result of another "Game" interfering with the World. An Isekai World having a Game systems is an old hat but I actually find the concept of an Isekai World adapting the Game Systems of it's isekai'd targets into it's own kinda interesting, especially in this case since we actually have conflicting Systems here.
Not actually conflicting. The MC mentioned previously that the game system for the strategy game was the same or related one for the RPG.

Dex-chan lover
Not actually conflicting. The MC mentioned previously that the game system for the strategy game was the same or related one for the RPG.
In this case yes, but it still showed that limitations to one System don't apply but that they can still influence things. Like How they where limited to the Number of Units on Field while Mynoghra's unit aren't but are also subject to the same forced System like what happened to the Sisters.
Or the thing our MC noticed earlier that his powers to force summon Supplies can do unintended things.

Users who are viewing this thread