Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Game

Double-page supporter
@ash32121 gonna check the novel, i was interested in this one but yours looks pretty neat, ty o/

Dex-chan lover
This seems really good so far! Thanks for bringing us this great series!

@Dabaha Yeah, the bug is so energetic and such a hard worker! Such a cutie-pie! :)

Dex-chan lover
not that edgy
and a shut in overlord?
nice i like this manga

Dex-chan lover
4x Isekai
I have to say that I am interested.
Also really like they made that think wonderfully disgusting looking

Dex-chan lover
This art is some good shit and the character design for that elf is greatness, I can't wait for more!

Double-page supporter
So, the game our MC reincarnated into was a grand strategy game like EU4 but in a fantasy world? It said apparently had rankings though... so more like the Age of Civilizations games? Do those games have global rankings? Either way, I would buy a game like this in a heartbeat, lol. There really aren’t many fantasy games that are neither MMOs nor connected to an already existing franchise, to my knowledge

Dex-chan lover
I'm really getting tired with authors not even feeling the need to justify why someone would end up getting isekai-ed to a game world. Is it so hard to even come up with a BS reason?

Aggregator gang
The thought about him fell into a deep coma and the game world is just the hallucination inside his head crossed my might
Imagine if that's the actual plot

Double-page supporter
Nice idea for an isekai. But I'm more interested in the game he played

Dang that bug thing looks so gross but also cute in a weird kinda way

Fed-Kun's army
That bug-monster though...
c8eabtt.png

Users who are viewing this thread