Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Dark Elf

Fed-Kun's army
@pakyu1199 That's honestly one of my main issues with Overlord: he's so worried about not meeting their expectations that he just goes along with their plans. And when he does give them orders, they can barely follow them.

Slight rant about overlord:
They are constantly described as being completely loyal, but then they either mess up his plans or ignore direct orders at most every turn, and it's brushed off as being"personality quirks." Like when the village was attacked, but the people he sent to guard it just watched because they like seeing death, and only protected the 2 specifically pointed out when they were literally seconds before death.

He really needs to reprimand them, or at least give them a stern talking-to. They practically worship him, and he's proven himself to be stronger than any of them individually, so the chances of turning against him are slim.

Anyway, it's nice to see a story about"being the bad guy", while the main character has followers who are actually loyal, and he can still be nice to the people he meets.

Dex-chan lover
Overlord...? Why people is obsessed to compare every new work with a famous one?

Fed-Kun's army
The mc looks pretty badass and intimidating in the eyes of outsiders

Suspicious/evil character - "Doesn't the fruit seem good? Eat it!"...
Somehow that sounds familiar... ;)

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you're just as skinny as most people I know, and me as well. Though you dare call that buff beauty 'skinny'?

How deplorable.
yes I just returned from re-reading Frieren

I didn't expect him to look like that to the outsiders, but I like it. I want to know if he knows how he looks like or not.

Dark Elf with Glasses. 😄😄😄😄

Starting to feel like being in a Japanese Story already. (I wear glasses myself. I'm biased) 🤓

they've NEVER seen a good ol' fruit????

And holup- THEY WERE CHASED OUT OF THEIR OWN LAND??? might be humans,,, darn colonizers

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of calling them darkelves when they look exatly like all the other elves....

Users who are viewing this thread