Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for your chapter update!

I honestly couldn't wait anymore and read in syosetu with Google translation, I feel nothing but gratitude for now know what the F actually happens.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a long journey seeing how much progression that has happened in 2 chapters. They didnt even explain his backstory that much yet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I kinda want to read the novel, just so I can see more of the abilities and buildings he has at his disposal.

Dex-chan lover
@RolandMayfield
I somewhat can read JP but the novel is a HUGE MESS.
The author kept throwing Ideas after Ideas to gain readers' attention like a Phone game kept releasing new Gacha to take money from players.
It was too many ideas without much information or story building for them makes it a HUGE MESS.

It was interesting at first but...

The author also brought a LITERAL "DEATH FLAG FORCE EVENT" to kill the main cast heroes like Akame ga kill, which makes my blood boiled.
2 of 4 Heavenly King Villains:
1, "You dare to kill me?
I used Dead revenge un-avoid-able, non-block-able AOE attack"

2, "You dare to kill me?
I used TREGADY DEATH FLAG FORCE EVENT.
Your beloved lolies are hiding in the base but the FORCE EVENT teleports them here.
Haha, watch me kill your beloved lolies, you are OP but this is DEATH FLAG FORCE EVENT.
Either your beloved lolies died or you died shielding them with your body"

Last boss + 2 other heavenly Kings GOT KILLED in 1 chapter each without a scratch by 2 lolies in the said "DEATH FLAG FORCE EVENT" without breaking a sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread