Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Fed-Kun's army
Insert your "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies" meme image of preference here.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
For the panel before last panel, wouldn't it better if you use "We welcome you..." and "... If you would"

I have a feeling once they join his nation they'll probably see his human form like Atou does; though honestly him appearing as a shadow-being to them is pretty dope.

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
@heroeric it would be spoiling the story(a lot) by explaining in more details...I know..

He wasnt the only one to get transported...and not just his game mechanics, other beings were sent there too, one of them a demon king of another game he knew and in the setting of that game, one of the mid-boss battles in specific has this forced event in which you cant escape...I wont say anymore as I dont really like spoil too much either and dont like them in general(most of the time)

Dex-chan lover
@heroeric
Just like its name, Forced Event is the term used for all events that were forced (un-natural, defile logic, etc that Author pulled off)

Lucky Sukebe is one example, no matter how the girl falls, she must get into an ecchi situation with the beta MC.

In this case of this series is a Death Note Forced Event. No matter how you try to avoid death, you still die.

2 Elf Lolis are hiding in the base, shivering in scared.
The dying mid-boss used "Force Event" (the legal name in raw from Author)
2 Elf Lolis mysterious got teleported to the front-line while still shivering.
The "Force Event" forced them to walk toward the dying mid-boss to die, despise they kept looking back the heroine asking for help while crying.
1.png

"Force Event" will never end unless the 2 Elf Lolis die or the heroine who just killed the Mid-boss die.
The heroine (the 2 lolis' mother figure) died, the 2 Elf Lolis fulfilled the "Forced Event" Death Note's condition and can move again.
They also fulfill the condition to be Heroes and go kill 2 Mid-boss and Last Boss without breaking a sweat.
The Hell, 2 small kids who didn't even fight once before and also were the hostages.

Now the Author pulls a Rimuru + Dragon Balls moves.

Takuto think he must kill a lot of people (like Rimuru) and conquer the whole world (like collect 7 Dragon Balls) then he will rank up and maybe the dead heroine will revive (theory)

The whole series is a mess of all genres.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if i would be able to sleep having that as a king xDDD

Dex-chan lover
But that bug is the goodest boy! Why wouldn't you want more of them?!?

Oh c'mon. If he knew what he wanted, then he could have at least said so to her, rather than leaving her talk some nonsense and then going "you suck at talking". Don't pull that communication disorder excuse to me when he could talk to her coherently and perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread