Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

good premise, good execution, average art

relative to other manga in its genre, this is a 10

i hope the translators just got delayed ....cause it'd be a crime not to continue this....i like the grounded feeling of it so far and the art and humorous touches are a gem

Great thing it's only delayed and not dropped, The latest raw chapter was chapter 8.3, It was released in 19th of december.

I love the art so much, but i dont know why. The combination with cuteness, and gross art is perfect for me.

Atou's art is, amazing, perfect, love it so much. And the dark elves art is good tho for me. Even the... is that a spider?? Or an ant kinda thing?? Yknow what, fck it, idc, i love that 😂

Atou is already became my waifu list now 😂😂

@exdio11 sebenernya, mercenary kalo di terjemahkan ke indonesia tuh, seseorang yg bekerja untuk uang, atau bisa juga diartikan tentara bayaran, atau prajurit bayaran

Yaa, lumayan tepat lah...

I really like Mynoghra. Even if the translation team is asleep in a rug on northern Amazonia, and the dude translating the web novel kind of doesn't seem to be able to write in english, I still really like Mynoghra.
Read this if you like the main characters, their interactions and RPG-ish kingdom building. Doesn't have any OP skips AFAIK (chapter 28 on the web novel so far and nobody seems to have become god yet)
Basically, feels like a little breath of fresh air.. kinda.
tl;dr: yea is cool wait a few years until it gets more chaps tho

Group Leader
This manga translation won't die, i will keep it always translated :) Chapter 6.3 uploaded and waiting to be accepted. Chapter 7.1 already available to read and rest will follow in next days.

Users who are viewing this thread