Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

@Duralumin The chapter are split like that in the Raw. But hey, most people don't click on the raw link nowadays, I like it too when scanGroup merge split chapter in one, but it's up to them n_n

Dex-chan lover
I searched for thw original light novel, but found nothing. Hmm...

Contributor
Eh, I liked Evil God Average more, but this one is nice too.

Im liking this, especially how other characters see the main character as a dark shade type of deal and not this teenager person, tho ofcourse this will probably change in future chapters

We are only couple of chapters in, but if the story keeps up like this atleast starting arcs will be awesome

please.. Never ever un-darken the mc to other people except his one chick.. Its gonna be am epic tale till the end like that 🤩

Would've liked if the mc was that dark shadow from the start but it's not a bad thing either.

@nago @4ntenapt currently there is still no english translation. There are 2 volumes atm and if u want to read the LN u need to buy it. Btw u can read the WN here https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8760ei/

Aggregator gang
@Booden From my understanding, Takuto is the dark shadow, and everyone fittingly views him as an incarnation of evil, minus Atou and himself. Correct me if I’m wrong ofc

to be honest i quite skeptical when reading the synopsys

but man, this is fun somehow
i smirk and laugh when reading this without reason

probably because seeing atou reaction is just that much fun
different from usual isekai companion that like cat in heat that want to have sex with mc 24/7
atou feel so fresh somehow and fun to watch

Dex-chan lover
i like this, it also (kinda not really) refreshing seeing that it isn't some mmorpg but a rts game idk, anyways im following this

Users who are viewing this thread