Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

I like how he appears as a eery shadowy figure in their eyes compared to how atou sees him😂

Dex-chan lover
Guess the next step of isekai evolution is MC without a face and other discernible features so he can serve as a stand in for the reader.
Wait a second...

so... anyone got good god games like this manga? feelin like ruling some fantasy village and stuff

Just discovered it, give me more 😬

I laughed so hard with the "just take the food and get out of my sight" situation 😂

it's a shame it dosen't take itself more seriously, i was hoping it would be like "How To Build A Dungeon: Book of the Demon King" rather yet another comedy isekai. The plot so fat comes across as a crappy version of Overlord.

Half chapters are evil, but I guess it fits the theme of the manga!

Dex-chan lover
@shaper1 Master of Magic. Alternatively Endless Legends. Fallen Enchantress too considering it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.

I love how everyone sees him as this Eldritch Shadow God that causes people to be ill just from looking at him. I hope he doesn't just rely on the Dark Elves and other immigrants and actually builds up a population of the Evil Races as well.

It would be preferable if all characters that aren't part of his nation would see him as the shadow form, and only see him as that.

It would make him feel much more horrifying for the other's in this, while explaining why his citizens are calmer around him given they would see him in a more human form.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the only reason she doesn't see him as a Eldritch horror is because she is very familiar with him and if that's the case would the Dark elves also gain the ability to see him as they get closer in their time together.

I also wonder how holy beings like priests and paladins would see him? Same shadow horror or something even more horrible?

Ok so, the only thing truly likeable is him looking like a shadow. I just hope it doesn't become another slime isekai

Users who are viewing this thread