Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 6 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It can be a long journey, but they make it short instead...
(OωO`)...

Is this the end? How sad they rush it .. but well thanks for the translation until the last chapter... Well done ser

Dex-chan lover
definetly feels like it was axed, but at least given a few chapters to finish it. the story was never good nor bad, his ability to capture/tame and evolve just never saw some good use and it would have likely taken ages to reach anywhere near the finale, so while it's still sad to see a rushed ending, i can get behind this.

i did like the art and some of the story elements so i hope both the author and the artist will have the chance to work on new stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a really lackluster ending & from what I recall (from a year ago) the light novel got axed so they worked with what they had for the manga. Kinda wish they showed Souta with kids or something to confirm the pairings. It took awhile to get this fully translated by so many different groups but I appreciate the translations done by everyone. The author has so many different titles that are currently active but I haven't seen much from the artist so hope they get another chance for a new manga to work on. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
According to the translation of the novel you can find on NovelUpdates, this was neither axed as a comic, nor axed as a novel.
This chapter is exactly the epilogue of the novel, no more no less.

And I swear, people are going to call axe even on a 500+ chapters work. Give it an "end" tag and someone will say "axed????".

This was actually a good ending for this kind of comic: all mysteries were solved; no cliffhanger to suggest a possible sequel with a bigger bad; those who left have returned.
I enjoyed this comic, even if the story is ok at best, the characters are not memorable and the translation was shoddy most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
According to the translation of the novel you can find on NovelUpdates, this was neither axed as a comic, nor axed as a novel.
This chapter is exactly the epilogue of the novel, no more no less.
Was there any fucking in the novel except when he transformed into Roth?

Dex-chan lover
Such a rushed ending, got the axe?
Yeah it got axed. The web novel have 155 chapters and light novel have 5 volume but don't know how many chapters.
Not axed, this is pretty much the WN and LN ending, the manga is a complete adaptation, the ending was this fucking bad the WN translator made a fanfic ending (155 in Novelupdates is a fanfic, 154 is the epilogue, LN had nothing else)

Though technically chapter 78 is the actual "ending" here and chapter 79 is an extra chapter for the manga which should be 78.5 instead

Author did pretty much the same with a different work, Humans are the Strongest Race, got to the point where it just rushed a last arc for the sake of ending and be done with it, which got a complete adaptation too, and then there is Skill Taker that have lasted longer despite the WN starting around the same time as the other 2

Will be a miracle if Skill Taker actually have a "good" ending, same goes for Magician of the Inferior Eyes, or any other of the author current works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread