Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 85 - Charlotte, Enraged.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter without my dose of hot elf girl.

I like the D&D mechanics, and the art is this is fucking amazing. Respectfully requesting my hot elf girl though.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm doesn't Smite charge only spent on actual hit?not on miss
I think in this case every activation spends a charge since gameplay balance isn't a big issue as the protagonist is more than willing to exploit the system to get his way.

Contributor
the D&D rules make this series worse. Kills the feeling of reality and makes it look like a game. Author could at least use them in a way that is more natural and less like game mechanics.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the D&D rules make this series worse. Kills the feeling of reality and makes it look like a game. Author could at least use them in a way that is more natural and less like game mechanics.
I do have to admit, it did take me out of the moment when he mentioned her use of smite like it's a game mechanic. If he did it like the mc and thought it iinstead of stating it,, I'd probably feel different.

Dex-chan lover
That shapeshifter wouldn't have a weapon proficiency for his kick either. After all, he regularly changes the shape of his body, meaning he needs to get accustomed to the new body. Once accustomed, he's probably already changing it again. So, his kicks will always be underpowered.

Dex-chan lover
That shapeshifter wouldn't have a weapon proficiency for his kick either. After all, he regularly changes the shape of his body, meaning he needs to get accustomed to the new body. Once accustomed, he's probably already changing it again. So, his kicks will always be underpowered.
I'm not sure which system they're using, since DnD 5e lacks that penalty, and 3.5e has a -4 penalty. Earlier versions (and obviously some other games) have a graded system, which might be what they're using. Not familiar with those.

However, unarmed attacks tend to be underpowered in general anyway, unless he's a Monk or he's using a special ability. They do less damage than any weapon, and shouldn't push her back.

Dex-chan lover
It's author's DnD inspired rules. I mean, MC is a wizard with Create Food as a Cantrip. He also have level 1 Magic Missile, but no offensive cantrips like Firebolt and such.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, they both got them Yuusha Ga Shinda-approved thighs, though.
I mean, you're not wrong, since any thighs that can wear kneesocks are approved by him, but I'd still rank the elf below both the duergar and the human.

Side note, I always find it weird to use "duergar" as a singular noun, since in Swedish that's (spelled "dvärgar", pronounced like one of the pronunciations for "duergar") the word for "dwarves", plural.

Users who are viewing this thread