Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 99 - Heretic's Demise

Dex-chan lover
When he become undead, he won't get any free will right?
Under the rules of 3.5, he'll become a wight that's under the control of Winterhaven's former lord. His soul will never travel to an afterlife and until his body is destroyed he will only experience darkness, cold, and hunger. The MC condemned him to uncountable years of torture before his inevitable death.

Dex-chan lover
Did Winterhavens lord somehow become a lich while I wasn't looking?

I remember him being referred to as a wight, but people keep calling him a lich, and I'm questioning whether I'm getting gaslit by the community or just have poor memory

Group Leader
Did Winterhavens lord somehow become a lich while I wasn't looking?

I remember him being referred to as a wight, but people keep calling him a lich, and I'm questioning whether I'm getting gaslit by the community or just have poor memory
As shown in Ch.71, Nagul thinks of himself as being an "Elder Lich", but he's actually a Wight.

Dex-chan lover
And with this.... Well, it may not exactly be a debt owed since this is more like a debt repaid...

...But the neat thing about paying off your creditors is that they're more than happy to do business with you again, and the next time will be with an even larger line of credit. Metaphorically speaking, in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he did leave you technically with the lord afterall he never said which Lord . I can only imagine what these guys think when they hesr this . Like oh yeah i left him at the hands of a vengefull Wight

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was 1.7 million times more satisfying than what I figured was going to happen!
find-out-fuck-around.gif

Group Leader
Curse someone for eternity is just a flag for them to come back as a cursed monster, like The Mummy movie.
But I don't think any other end would be better. MC has to fulfill the contract with the Lich Lord, after all
He's never getting free from the Winterhaven Lord, even if the Lord is defeated all his undead subordinates are immediately and permanently destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
Good end. I was worried a bit, but this makes sense to give him what he is due while keeping paladin's clean conscience.

Dex-chan lover
On second thought, for all of you wanting immediate death he has decent odds to be reborn as daemon in the Abyss, so it's a good call to bound that motherfucker as undead

Last edited:
Him claiming he did nothing wrong makes me think of cheaters in video games in those cheater catching videos. When they get caught they constantly act like they did nothing wrong although it was obvious to anyone who saw what was going on they were cheating (like spiderclimbing walls, jumping too high, ESP), and they keep claiming their innocence all the way until they get banned from the server.

Users who are viewing this thread