Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do Whatever It takes to Survive

Fed-Kun's army
aside from the fact of dnd, looking to be pretty cool and fun. an isekai person who has a goal.

bitches shouldnt lie to siscon big brothers... or they are liable to loose something they care about
be that their unbroken nose, virginity or a book

Dude there is now way a 16 year old brother and 14 year old sister are like that IRL. ( IK this is a manga and not real life btw)

Dex-chan lover
I guess he lives in a dnd world now. Too bad it's copyright claimed now.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this broke me in some ways. The premise and how it was setup is retarded. Your telling me a god couldn't summon her book back to her hand? Also with the MC having the book people can't be reincarnated. Whats worse though is the MC, this is some extreme level sis-con that shouldn't be given this appraise.

Double-page supporter
I know I'm supposed to dislike the goddess but with all this D&D character sheet setup and how her "World Book" has all the details of the world, I'm more rooting for the goddess to get her campaign notebook back. Like, she created this whole world, probably writing down whatever dumb thing that's cool to her, and then this one guy steals her notebook of lore that she's written for years. As a DM, I sympathize with her a bit.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to ignore it but they're acting a bit too romantic with each other for being siblings

Dex-chan lover
As a warning this is the edgiest thia manga gets, our protagonist is too much of a siscon to be an edgelord, and the focus is more on problem solving and metagaming.

Dex-chan lover
generic, book idea stolen from konosuba, bland trope of "need to save "someone"" and yeah generic

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me to the Simbad movie, with the bad goddess having the book of life or something like that, and Simbad trying to steal it.

No, wait, the goddess wanted the book, and manipulated simbad to go for it to take it for herself, before reaching the city that Simbad wanted a pardon from.

I have not seen dw simbad in more than 10 years tho.

Users who are viewing this thread