Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - In the Fortress City (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
Lawful Good has always been equally problematic as Chaotic Evil, never trust them.

A fox-eyed baldie cleric. Should we trust him, even if the bloody book sez zo? 🤔

I'm starting to like this. Too funny to think the MC always has the chance to use the book to save the day.

Our MC is still innocent with his naivety,
takes a punch so that our MC is aware of the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Lawful good is fun... Genocide for example is entirely fine, if the targets are evil... Or maybe we are just prejudiced against certain character looks...

its cool seeing dnd in manga form lol but btw isnt a +2 long sword like really good?? i mean she's level 1 so if she could weild it she could swing through most gobos

Fed-Kun's army
@Ekaros
that lawfull good guy is fishy because those guys are basicly fanatics especially those involved with religion and he has the justice and order faith aswell
and yet that guy didnt intervene when the other adventurers bullied those two or the dwarf sexually harrassed the girl...

edit: while i still find him fishy you were right

Dex-chan lover
is he trusting the book too much? or are we assholes for judging him by appearances lol

Contributor
I dont see the problem, he seems like a nice bald guy, obviously.
Right ?

Dex-chan lover
So much for 18 int. Pathetic!
zgMfz7.gif

Supporter
he's got slit eyes, and... he's not a cute girl. so he's clearly not an ally

Users who are viewing this thread