Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - First Dungeon (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
This man used a cantrip to incapacitate someone. I NEED MY PLAYERS TO DO THIS!

Dex-chan lover
Haha, pickpocket the Divine Focus.

So at this point our hero has to have at least 2 HP right? Or did he have a negative modifier for CON that would keep him screwed over when leveling?

EDIT: This question literally got answered for me at the beginning of the next chapter...... that's what I get for trying to comment on one chapter at a time.

Dex-chan lover
first off he survived having his lungs flooded with 10 liters of water? secondly you turned him over to the guards? or are you just lying to the girl so she won't hate you for having killed someone because turning a psycho who desperately want to purge you from the world over is a terrible idea. do you really think he would spend anytime in jail? he's a priest/monk who follows a kind and just god, he would be released instantly.

@Doomer
most likely to the stomach, not lungs. If nothing pops, it will be wildly uncomfortable, and would likely incapacitate, if not cause you to pass out, on top of that much water likely drowning you when its absorbed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the MC did a 180 in like 2 chapters from naive dummy to asskicker!!

🙃

Dex-chan lover
The patrician multiclass
IjJYn4N.jpg

To those questioning 10L water lethality. It says "upto" 10L, it does not mean he flooded the guy with 10L of water, He might however almost drowned him to point of overhydrating him.

Ah, the Elminster multiclass. At least we know that this is 3.5 now with the cantrip's range scaling based on level.

Dex-chan lover
@Kenidashi I'm not willing to do such things, not because they aren't possible for D&D, but because it means enemies can do that as well. Creativity on a large plot to kill something a lot higher level than you is fine, since that IS the only way to do so... But if you decide to do that in order to deal with a pretty mundane and relatively balanced encounter? That's opening floodgates I may not want open.

Dex-chan lover
so, can he crit a steal based skill? that'd be nice.

Aggregator gang
So, i hate that i've never thought of using this even though i play druid 4 times out of 5 for about 5 years, but i don't think that this would work in 5e if you're following the book. People aren't open containers in most cases

Users who are viewing this thread