Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - First Dungeon (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
So, i hate that i've never thought of using this even though i play druid 4 times out of 5 for about 5 years, but i don't think that this would work in 5e if you're following the book. People aren't open containers in most cases
One of those things the DM is there for, I suppose. The rules as they're set up are there to help facilitate things, but shouldn't be overly relied on sometimes, either. So, the DM would decide something like whether using the spell that way could work or not, and then how they might have to adjust the difficulty of the roll(s) required to use it that way. Maybe consider it a touch attack version of the spell and include a DC for whether it would work if you even land the touch attack? Give the player a chance to do it, but no guarantee that it will work just because you can argue that a human is a container and the ordinary spell never required much else than that aspect.

that create water yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

i remember when I had used area of frost but only had lv0 slots left to use so i wide-cast create water intending to form ice on the ground to trip up the mobs, but my DM fluffed it up to manifesting just above the aoe so the water formed ice needles dealing 4d4 piercing dmg. good times, good times.

Contributor
Did he kill him or not? I really hope he did, otherwise he will probably let anyone life no matter what they did just because they are human...

Fed-Kun's army
um ackshully bats have a challenge rating of 0 meaning they give 10 xp not 15

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused how someone whose alignment is neutral is considered the follower of an evil deity.

Is it just because he met Her first? If he studies the religion & starts worshiping another God, will he free himself of Her "blessing?"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like mage×rogue is on the worse side of multiclasses, but it was made in a pinch so lets see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread