Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Hidden in the Pantry

Dex-chan lover
The villager is lawful neutral.
Love to see the explanation on his alignment in next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@ihoj Could be something as simple as humans not liking other races. Lawful != ethical.

There was only one captive? Were the entire village just charmed by her? Will they kill the villagers and loot the place claiming a failed mission?

Dex-chan lover
@staberas I'm pretty sure there are spells that target specific alignments like smite evil and such. And I think paladin's are required to be LG or lose all their powers.

Dex-chan lover
They villagers did nothing wrong. It's not human, so it's legal
That's probably not exactly what they're gonna go with here, there are plenty of non-humans in the city we saw. If this country was that predatory towards them with its laws, they'd probably have long since fucked off to anywhere else.

Japanese language works with context.

You may heard/read the MC said "imoutou" in raws but depending on the context, it could be him referring to his sister or someone else sister.

If he said "watashi no imouto", that does meant "my little sister". To retain the ambiguity of Japanese language, that is why the team translated like that.

Users who are viewing this thread