Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A Change of Faith (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn Well, from my experience with classic mmo's/rpg's dwarves are all about STR/CON and are good with their hands, other than that, your average warrior.

I feel you MC, explaining stuff to normies (friends in my case) is such a drag.

Bwahahaha "My alignment became neutral evil"

Bwahahaha!

As expected after stealing pawned horse, dealing with chaotic evil shops, selling unicorn's horn and making a paladin change faiths.

Dex-chan lover
The Neutral Evil Code

The personal code of a neutral evil character may look like this:

1. You shall lie to advance yourself.

2. You shall harm the innocent to advance yourself.

3. You shall kill to advance yourself.

4. You shall not aid the weak.

5. You shall honor those who are stronger.

6. You shall follow the law only to advance yourself.

7. You shall betray friends, family, community, and nation to advance yourself.

8. You shall not aid those who protect the weak.

9. You shall not show mercy to enemies.

10. You shall seek unlimited power over others.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Getting his party to switch their faith, tricking them, and only helping out for his own personal, selfish reasons rather than concern for others and he's surprised his alignment drops? Seems he's being judged as doing his own personal justice depending on the situation rather than a strict moral code or only selfish gains exploiting the weak. Basically he does both good and evil, with a bias for his own personal reasons, but not enough to be considered mostly good or evil but a somewhat balanced mix of the two.

Dex-chan lover
Neutral evil always reminds me of Ammon Jerro. He did some pretty terrible things, but it was actually in the pursuit of "the greater good." He essentially damned himself so that he could do everything in his power to stop a threat that might otherwise destroy entire nations, if not the whole ass world eventually. Neutral evil can be just some selfish prick, or it could be exactly what you need to actually get shit done, and stop something the forces of good may not be able to stand up to on their own while following all their rules.

Now the MC's just being obtuse. You can't expect someone to switch their ideology that radically, lawful good to neutral evil is a big jump.

this guy is fulfilling the sage trope perfectly. "you're a lawful good? worship this chaotic evil god for the sake of the party!"

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to give up on it being too generic and then he applies his own knowledge instead of just following the book....

and now I'm invested into the generic isekai story again... why am I like this

Dex-chan lover
This man acting neutral evil and asks why his status became it. Actually dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
He is neutral evil. All he does is aim to fill his selfish interest. That is finding his sister. And stops nearly at nothing for that.

Double-page supporter
He is trying to save someone he cares a lot about at the small expense of others and gets evil, meanwhile the town leader was literally letting people get sacrificed and he was still good....

Dex-chan lover
No shit you're neutral evil, you literally tried to convert a lawful good character to become a fallen paladin you little shit XD
Mf almost corrupted the main girl and her battle horse.

Dex-chan lover
It only took you to gaslight a girl, sell her horse, steal her horse back, mutilatte her horse and manipulate her into changing faiths to make you evil.

Users who are viewing this thread