Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Strongest <Animal Companion>

Dex-chan lover
The octopus is literally named Many Arms. Just...
Well, I shouldn't complain, I summoned an eyeless watcher the other day and named it Howard, since my character is a goolock.

Wew a translator that knows D&D hahaha good luck with the spells bud after playing a while its not that hard to know about it but the Spell component part is rarely emphasised in game hahaha most of the time its Wizards that need it

Supporter
"aceptamos pulpo como animal de compañía" XDDD

For the interested, this is a Spanish expression that could translate to: "Let's accept octopus as pet animal". It basically means, "I am not convinced but I am willing to agree to it because some reason.".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up. The best part of the original translator is they explained all those "munchkin" strats and jokes, so I appreciate any tidbits you can provide.

I havent played dnd but I have played rpg games (such as neverwinter, etc) so I get most of the basics. I dont mind reading about it anyway😋

Dex-chan lover
I can't see their values of that dice, but it's funny that includes that mechanics

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky many thanks for the translation!
As other pointed out, the mechanics are loosely based on D&D 3.5: if you need, there are many resources available online, my favourite is https://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
For the enlarge spell the components are verbal, somatic and material (a small pinch of iron dust)

Hey if you want to play dnd there is as site called roll20 that does it online, so you can get a group of friends over the internet to play, I have been playing dnd and other pnp roleplaying games for like 4+ years via it, its worth it it you can get good groups.

Contributor
As a note, in the original AD%D rules, the level limit of 20 levels did not exist. Instead, level max was based on race/class combo. Human, regardless of class, had no limits while the demi-humans (dwarves, elves, halflings, half-orcs, half-elves) all had limits based on what classes they were. The demi-human class limits were mitigated by the fact that they could multi-class, thus allowing them to act as 2-3 different classes at once. Humans couldn't multi-class, but did have the ability to dual-class. Basically, they would originally level as one class (such as warrior), then switch to another class. The abilities of the original class were unusable until the new class was at the same level as the original.

I do remember there being a high-end adventure module that was actually designed for level 100 characters. Yes, level 100. Had some seriously nasty stuff going on in it. Had to know what you were doing to get through it.

Thanks for picking this up.

It's great that you play D&D and that you understand most of the basics as this manga is heavily patterned after it, and moreso it looks close to 5th Edition from my experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for picking up this series! I find the premise of a D&D-based isekai much more interesting than the common videogame-based ones (this is probably my favorite isekai of all), so it's great to have it back!

Users who are viewing this thread