Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Strongest <Animal Companion>

Dex-chan lover
Yay, thanks for picking this up!

About spell components... Yeah, I've almost never seen them used, either. Lmao! One of my groups used them at the early levels but then stopped using them after they got to be too much of a pain when they had more higher-level spells. Depending on how they are used, they can add to the play experience, but often just slow play down and give you more stuff you have to micro-manage. Plus, casters already have it rough in campaigns with lots of combat since they have limited spell slots and usages per day, compared to non-casters which can hit stuff as much as they want. I think casters shine best in campaigns with limited combat but lots of practical applications for them to use their cantrips in interesting ways. (All my opinion from the games I've been in. I'm sure different GMs run stuff differently.)

Double-page supporter
Thanks. I liked the front page. If you could add meters too, I'd appreciate.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work and for your promise of sticking with this for at least a while. XD

Fed-Kun's army
spider climb is also concentration so he shouldn't be able to use a second concentration spell, dangit!!

Thanks for the translation! I appreciate your explanations and also the meters addition in some parts, helps a lot!

I've watched enough to know where this is going.
Ogre-changed and Troll-chan will be adults tonight 😏

Users who are viewing this thread