Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
mc has yet to realise that because they are no longer just npcs the concept of "power makes might" is no longer their first and foremost priority

my man was expecting to be executed publicly and instead got sent to build houses for the people

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is worried because the inns are full and the people visiting have no homes? I'd be more worried abut food, raw materials, and sanitation. Any farms are gone, and a bump in the number of people due to the festival means food is being consumed more quickly. Any stockpiled goods used internally for production/trade will soon run out. Major water sources are probably gone since the city from a previous chapter's aerial shot has no river.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone yelling? Why is this scene happening in the throne room instead of a situation/conference room? How long can one think clearly before being distracted by how uncomfortable kneeling on a stone floor is?
CrazyYawningGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Because this is where MC-kun normally gives orders. (guess)
With high level physical stats I doubt it's an issue. And they aren't doing it long.

Aggregator gang
Why is everyone yelling? Why is this scene happening in the throne room instead of a situation/conference room? How long can one think clearly before being distracted by how uncomfortable kneeling on a stone floor is?
Large auditorium, very high ceiling. Sound waves can't reverb as easily. Gotta scream to be heard clearly.

I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how he would have erased any of their doubts just by saying something like "You are commanders because you are capable and earned my trust. My death was also my mistake, and I've learned from it."
But noooo, plot need some stretching...

Dex-chan lover
mc has yet to realise that because they are no longer just npcs the concept of "power makes might" is no longer their first and foremost priority

my man was expecting to be executed publicly and instead got sent to build houses for the people
That's exactly what I thought. My guy was literally waiting to die only to be told to build some shit

Dex-chan lover
He may end up being the king of misunderstandings if this continues...
Let's hope nobody really wants to be his wife and starts making real advances. He will just think she's going to stab him in his sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how he would have erased any of their doubts just by saying something like "You are commanders because you are capable and earned my trust. My death was also my mistake, and I've learned from it."
But noooo, plot need some stretching...
because he's not a modern day CEO and is actually a King that has to hold the dignity of a King? His subordinates actually understand their hierarchy and acts according to it. Same with MC though the level of awareness from MC and his subordinates differ greatly due to the current situation.

I Underlined The Tag I Hate The Most.
well
he ain't really dense but seems to be one due to how stressed the MC is from all angles. The case with Lilifa shows how he's aware and overthinking it at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is worried because the inns are full and the people visiting have no homes? I'd be more worried abut food, raw materials, and sanitation. Any farms are gone, and a bump in the number of people due to the festival means food is being consumed more quickly. Any stockpiled goods used internally for production/trade will soon run out. Major water sources are probably gone since the city from a previous chapter's aerial shot has no river.
that is probably a problem the plot will use later on but not now i guess

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
MC is role-playing his position as King of a country. This isn't like a business, or being a lower-ranked lord. As head of their country, a certain kind of decorum and protocols are expected. And that's also what he's thinking; that as head of state he needs to make a display to his subordinates of having his own head together, situational awareness, wisdom, a sense of responsibility for everyone's welfare, and will. That's why thrones in many throne rooms are typically elevated. It's partially symbolic that the King's position is higher than theirs. Raising his voice in a hall that size helps him be heard, and also emphasizes his authority, moreso by making it ceremonial. He probably feels he still needs to constantly earn their trust and loyalty by acting as an unshakeable symbol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread