Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I’m looking forward to when MC admits to being another savior then whooping that other cheeky brat of a “savior” out of the plot forever.

Anyways, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Rapid developments, already moving in together?

Double-page supporter
Kyaaaaaaa~! Oh this is so cute and heartwarming! I love their romance and progression, it's so sweet and addicting and normal person-y!

Thank you for the chapters!!

OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS

I can only hope the saviour gets bitchslap from her then actually falls for her and follows her like a little puppy calling her onee-san or something XD

Thanks for the translation Bubble Tea Scans~

I really like how the mangaka makes "the Saviour" (I forgot her name) and Tsukina clothes like a reverse type. Like how Tsukina clothes are long striped pattern dress, plain apron and her white (since the manga are black and white) ribbon and flower. And "the Saviour" wear long white shirt, striped pattern vest (i think), short skirt and black ribbons. Its like it really show how opposite is one to another even thought they are the one that come there are savior to that world.
this is just what i thought from reading this manga 🙂 so dont mind me

*internal screaming*

more than makes up for that stupid hoe and dumb prince *pout*

Aggregator gang
ahhhhhhh the confession didn't happen but THEY GONNA LIVE TOGETHER?! I'M SCREAMING THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL UPDATE

Seeing a new chapter made my day 😭 I adore this series! They are so cute together 💕💕💕 Thank you for translating!

They are so wholesome together. I just feel so blessed reading this manga ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread