Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

This was cute, ngl. Just wished we got an update regarding the spell on the Prince being broken too, since I'm sure that'll be a huge factor in deciding how the "saviour" is treated

This series keeps getting cuter with every chapter and the wait between chapters has become unbearable now. I need more!

I love this but... does her cafe seriously not have a single other customer? This has been bothering me for a while

How precious is this guy that make the Royalty even cry for him ?

yah! that was a bold move. Thank you very much for translating!

This....was warmer thank I thought!☺️ Quite touching actually! And super adorbs 😍

Dex-chan lover
oh my, Abe would've loved to see this.

and they're practically in a forest so they can get it on without anyone being bothered by their love melodies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, it was hinted that the simp prince was charmed by the 'savior' so I think he deserves a chance, just saying.

and the charm probably broke at this point when Ill got injured.

oh my :3

but how long will the fluff last when this "savior" gets dragged into the picture once more :p

I can already see the confrontation... Oh hey im going to trap you in a bubble and wait for you to explode :D

Users who are viewing this thread