Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Shes carrying lika a bazillion barrier charms with reflect. That monster is going to kill itself. Danger level, -5.

Double-page supporter
@xerx Well, if a monster can get through the barrier in the first place, high chance its resistant to barriers as well

hey... shitass... WH/y I jUsST WaNTED a NiCE MOSTLY DRAMA FREE MANga bai im out

Thank you so much for this new chapter!

I was wondering if there would be an issue with the new savior, but ultimately it's an unknown hooded character that is making trouble...?
But Tsukina and Ill's relationship is as sweet as ever 😊

Group Leader
@Nago Yeah but a love triangle at this pont would be just stupid. Like I mean the MC has a totally good love relationship I feel like a love triangle or some stupid misunderstanding right now would totally f up the good Story and the wholesomeness

Aggregator gang
Why do people already assume there will be love triangle right away and get mad already at things that is purely assumption....

you piece of sh*t, don't you dare do anything to her, and rest assured, there aren't any harem tag, so there won't be a love triangle, right? Because if there will be, then I'm ditching this.

Dex-chan lover
So dudes just able to get into the palace like no ones business...?

Thanks for the update

People of the opposite gender can be friends remember???

Please let this new boy saviour be a cute genki thpe cinnamon roll. I like him, he’s cute!
I’m not assuming anything will try to intervene with our otp but I don’t want him to be some sort of villain.

I really hope the new guy is just the cute hyperactive puppy and not a bad guy or someone who will fall for our girl.
And i wonder who that new guy that let the wolf enter is, is he our old god just playing around or is are there other gods or a god of monsters or smthing i wonder

Users who are viewing this thread