Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
I know this probably shouldn't be said as people should know it already but don't cook the meat you feed to obligate carnivores like dogs and cats, it destroys the taurine and can lead to malnutrition and things like malformation in the development stages. Cooking meat destroys the taurine. It is critical for normal vision, digestion and heart muscle function, for the maintenance of a healthy immune system, and the maintenance of normal pregnancy and fetal development. Taurine is an essential amino acid for cats.

Double-page supporter
Y'all manga readers should start reading the novel.
It's so much chaos rn that you will miss the slow-life chapters like this 😭
MC will evolve so much that he ended up gaining an OP title
they are just side characters. Bigger annoyance way far ahead. But the misunderstanding parts of this early arc is the best imo. Because akira at this point still thinks that hes a nobody. And its hella funny seeing them being afraid of him.
This is good to know. But given the pace at which the manga is being produced, I wonder if I will live long enough to see it happen?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, will be interesting in the future to see the humans reaction when they geit in the forest.

Dex-chan lover
This is the manga, not the novel. It's a boring manga. The slice of life bullshit isn't interesting with just the one very boring guy and a bunch of animals.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this swings from "ho hum my animal friends, slice of life, let's make bread today!" to "Emperor shithead send his battle slaves to be fodderized." Author is writing a protagonist/antagonist duo who have no idea the other exists, and it lets the story go from one extreme to another.

Aggregator gang
Same feeling
Hm1wqm8.png
You_get_used.png

Dex-chan lover
Y'all manga readers should start reading the novel.
It's so much chaos rn that you will miss the slow-life chapters like this 😭
MC will evolve so much that he ended up gaining an OP title
they are just side characters. Bigger annoyance way far ahead. But the misunderstanding parts of this early arc is the best imo. Because akira at this point still thinks that hes a nobody. And its hella funny seeing them being afraid of him.
bruh, you can't have the nameless MC named in your spoiler title lmfao

Dex-chan lover
mEvTo0T.png

This bloody mug is getting more and more annoying with every chapter.
Do you really have to look like you got a bj every time you enjoyed your food?
He looks exatly just like that guy with a fenrir and slime. Same genre.

Dex-chan lover
OK genuine question I’m confused now can he understand the animals or not?
Probably not but he understand enough of their gesture. I do wonder why he did not make any spells to communicate with the pet yet.

Definitely a worthy series to be read. However, the long intervals of the release per part of the chapter is rather sickening to say the list.

We always need to wait 2 months for a whole chapter and that's not enough.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a worthy series to be read. However, the long intervals of the release per part of the chapter is rather sickening to say the list.

We always need to wait 2 months for a whole chapter and that's not enough.
it would be great if we could get a mass upload of like a hundred chapters but unless the author /artist clones themselves or like 2 dozen artists all take turns doing a chapter we'll probably have to wait a decade before it catches up with the original series depending on how much the adaptation decides to cut out lol

Users who are viewing this thread