Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Why tf did they both choose such counter productive skills. Consuming exp has to be the worst downside out of any skill possible.

Aggregator gang
reminds me manga something forgot the name of manga like isekai too about the story girls in there just for sex slave and boys just for hero, but yeaa just dont like story like this even this manga and surely maybe soon mc will be fail and his gf become sex slave for soldiers too : (

Double-page supporter
Now this is the absolute garbage kind of story i enjoy reading

Dex-chan lover
Trapped in unknown world with a huge risk of becoming a sex slave by corrupt government > choose semen suction instead of survivability skills.....

Is there any fantasy manga which not portray FMC as a dumb sex object?

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing. I honestly didn't think that it was possible, but they somehow managed to make the second chapter even worse than the first.

Dex-chan lover
And romanticizing Japanese history in a fantasy story (the Shinsengumi was also the shogun’s secret police which is also sketchy, but that’s neither here nor there)

He didn't seem to be happy about being Shinsengumi. I think the usual "samurai" would be something from the sengoku era that's fully armored (Final Fantasy series uses the armored depiction). It was probably supposed to be played as a joke (being outed as a historical drama nerd?).

Users who are viewing this thread