Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
That was the fastest comeuppance I've ever seen in a manga from recent memory & wasn't dragged for tens of chapters. He got what he deserved & Idk why he's mad that Haruki is banging Shizuka when she's his exclusive girl (& now wife) as they established in the first chapter. Haruki knows what he wants & nice that he's smarter than an average isekai protagonist (hope it stays that way). Also nice to see they are happy together as a married couple. Thanks for the translations.
Jealousy doesn't listen to reason, also the "hero" seems to have, ironically, hero syndrome where everything he fancies should be his

Dex-chan lover
Oh, silly cat-girl. He won't cut you ... but he might CUT you. Yeah, I said it. It would be nice if he didn't but if he did I won't be mad at him.

Dex-chan lover
Omg he actually got married. An actual non-noble isekai mc that married early into the story instead of waiting way later. Abe would be proud.

Dex-chan lover
It's more then that Haruki has a cuter girl that adores him, it's that he felt emasculated when he compared himself to Haruki. He was put on a pedestal for being a Hero, and the harsh reality of Haruki being stronger then himself was a great blow to his ego.
No, it's really that simple. Haruki is getting the "better things", and "taking the role" he sees as his. He was a quiet guy in the real world, likely nerdy. So, in his mind with the "Hero" class, he's the protagonist, so he should be the one saving the day, getting the best girls, and being the center of attention.
His own inner thoughts don't even set it as feeling inferior. He sees it as Haruki stealing the place that is rightfully his as the "protagonist" (hero). That's why his thoughts were "This was my mission!" "Why are you taking my credit!" and "You brought this on yourself!". It's delusion

Dex-chan lover
Omg he actually got married. An actual non-noble isekai mc that married early into the story instead of waiting way later. Abe would be proud.
Eh, I see it turning bad really fast if another girl appears. They set Shizuka as a "calculating" woman, I don't think Haruki truly realizes what he has on his plate.

Dex-chan lover
No, it's really that simple. Haruki is getting the "better things", and "taking the role" he sees as his. He was a quiet guy in the real world, likely nerdy. So, in his mind with the "Hero" class, he's the protagonist, so he should be the one saving the day, getting the best girls, and being the center of attention.
His own inner thoughts don't even set it as feeling inferior. He sees it as Haruki stealing the place that is rightfully his as the "protagonist" (hero). That's why his thoughts were "This was my mission!" "Why are you taking my credit!" and "You brought this on yourself!". It's delusion
But Haruki doesn't want the glory, nor does he advertise his exploits. Sure he will report his kill quota to avoid punishment, but it's not like he boasts about it either. He just goes where he is told, protects his woman, kills mobs, and fucks his wife every chance they get.

And it's not like the Hero would be jealous of him having a wife as he should have been assigned one or more of his classmates due to his status. They were all paired up and fed aphrodisiacs for weeks. Sure he might feel jilted if she was his love interest in the before, but there is no indication of such.

His main issue is that he was treated as special due to his status and now feels threatened because some low key nobody kept saving everyones ass, then one shot the monster boss when he wasn't able to touch it. I'm sure Haruki having the stamina to energeticly bang his wife right after did rub salt in the wound, but that feels like it would be just another hit to his obviously fragile ego.

tl:dr
While seeing Haruki bang his wife on the battlefield might have been the straw that broke the Hero's back, the decisive blows to his ego were his lower kill count, being saved, and Haruki one shotting a boss he could barely fight.

Dex-chan lover
But Haruki doesn't want the glory, nor does he advertise his exploits.
So? That means nothing to the "hero". In his mind he could still have killed the Orc King, but Haruki "kill stole"
And it's not like the Hero would be jealous of him having a wife as he should have been assigned one or more of his classmates due to his status.
The "hero" is supposed to be the best and get the best. It's not that he doesn't have a girl, like I said originally, it's that Shizuka is so hot. That's not supposed to be the script. Also, the "hero" was never saved, if he was that might have actually broken the delusion (well, more likely he'd think "I was about to do it!"). Instead he thinks Haruki is taking what is rightfully his as the "hero"

Dex-chan lover
So? That means nothing to the "hero". In his mind he could still have killed the Orc King, but Haruki "kill stole"
It means everything to the Hero. The fact Haruki killed more monsters the the "Hero" was a direct blow to his ego. As was Haruki's ability to decapitate the boss mob with one swing of his sword. And the icing on the cake was that Haruki also has a cute girl to bang.

I won't deny its a contributing factor, but it certainly isn't, or least shouldn't, be the only one. Personally feel it wouldn't matter how cute Shizuka is, only that they seem so happy bumping uglies. The Hero is jealous of everything Haruki has. His strength, his abilities and the fact he has a cute girl that wants to fuck him.

The "hero" is supposed to be the best and get the best. It's not that he doesn't have a girl, like I said originally, it's that Shizuka is so hot. That's not supposed to be the script. Also, the "hero" was never saved, if he was that might have actually broken the delusion (well, more likely he'd think "I was about to do it!"). Instead he thinks Haruki is taking what is rightfully his as the "hero"
Eh think we will have to agree to disagree here. True we never see the fight between the two, but every image from the Hero's PoV during the boss scene shows him either hiding in the bushes or crawlings around on all fours. That is hardly a position of strength from which to fight let alone land a decisive blow.

So my head cannon is that the Hero had been fighting the boss for a while. His [Limit Break] went on cooldown and he had to retreat. That when the Orc Lord found Shizuka and Haruki's sword went sincker snack.

Dex-chan lover
N1KVgsH.jpeg

great panel.

Power Uploader
I read that final panel as "This guy It was already too late!! is seriously dangerous, nya."

Dex-chan lover
While not completely improbable the cat won't get a pity fuck, there is no harem tag on any of the info sites. So it's very possible his only sex partner is Shizuka
I already read the novel latest chapter and

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the Chancellor will be stupid enough to do something inconvenient to our MC's new wife....

Users who are viewing this thread