Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
That was the fastest comeuppance I've ever seen in a manga from recent memory & wasn't dragged for tens of chapters. He got what he deserved & Idk why he's mad that Haruki is banging Shizuka when she's his exclusive girl (& now wife) as they established in the first chapter. Haruki knows what he wants & nice that he's smarter than an average isekai protagonist (hope it stays that way). Also nice to see they are happy together as a married couple. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So MC can feel what he can cut or not?
And he never felt that he can cut the chancellor?
The chancellor is actually stronger than I thought!
:huh:
It's just a matter of time before MC cut his D though.

Oof. No chill. Me like.

"What do you want?"
"Your head."
:chad:
The cat girl is not the chancellor though.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, what a great way to answer her question. He said that even knowing that it would probably get back to the chancellor too. That’s a big D move right there

Dex-chan lover
gambatte cat :v
make our mc think twice because if this keep going on you will be force to face mc and died

Supporter
So MC can feel what he can cut or not?
youmu_nyan.png

Dex-chan lover
That was the fastest comeuppance I've ever seen in a manga from recent memory & wasn't dragged for tens of chapters. He got what he deserved & Idk why he's mad that Haruki is banging Shizuka when she's his exclusive girl (& now wife) as they established in the first chapter. Haruki knows what he wants & nice that he's smarter than an average isekai protagonist (hope it stays that way). Also nice to see they are happy together as a married couple. Thanks for the translations.
Very cathartic to IMMEDIATELY see the hero get slapped outta existence by karma

Dex-chan lover
He's not mad because they are banging, it's because Shizuka is "very hot" and therefore Haruki has something better than him, the "hero"
It's more then that Haruki has a cuter girl that adores him, it's that he felt emasculated when he compared himself to Haruki. He was put on a pedestal for being a Hero, and the harsh reality of Haruki being stronger then himself was a great blow to his ego.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is out for cold red blood, he wants his head. He will destroy anything that comes in his way from spending time with his new wife

Users who are viewing this thread