Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, by the end of this arc, the MC will kill the summoners. If not I'd be disappointed. But this is a low-grade C-tier manga. So I doubt he will.

This seems like the sort of story where the MC never exhibits any sort of mental activities of a normal person. AKA none of his internal dialogue exhibited rage or a desire for justice/vengeance after what happened. He just accepted it and decides to work hard to avoid it.

Maybe someone can drop some spoilers, but I doubt he ever destroys the kingdom the way he should.

Dex-chan lover
From the first chapter(https://mangadex.org/chapter/ca0958f1-faed-4624-9874-e1d2cd9da8e2/41):

Only the summoned ladies were slaves, any native lady that they have working for them might still be a special class. Only the [UNIQUE SKILL] is specific to summoned people, everyone has a [CLASS]. So if catsuit lady is a native to this world it'd make sense that she's not a slave.

Now if it turns out this catsuit lady also has a [UNIQUE SKILL] (aka a summoned person) and was just not turned into a slave class for whatever reason that's just a dumb convenience.
I completely missed that detail! Thanks for pointing that out as a reminder!

I completely missed that detail! Thanks for pointing that out as a reminder!
Totally understandable to get, it's such a weird decision for these guys to make - especially now that we know they're suffering from a manpower shortage when it comes to special classes. Like I understand using women to threaten the guys, but is that really worth actively hamstringing 50% of your potential fighting force???

And this is done as part of the summoning process, so they can't even check to see if the class the women would have had would've been worth keeping.

Like even if they want to keep the whole "force a relationship through sex with a slave so the summoned people stay attached", why couldn't the slaves just be native inhabitants? With how scummy this leaders are I'm certain they could get a pack of slaves and throw them in the prisons with the summoned heroes instead, and that way the summoned women could still be part of the war effort.

Dex-chan lover
"There's no decency left in the world"
He says after kidnapping children, enslaving the women, and raping them as an incentive to motivate the kidnapped child soldiers.

I hope this guy dies soon. :pout:
He does shit. But he is aware of even worse shit in that world. He simply puts division between decency at different point than you.

I just hope that worse shit doesn't happen any time soon...

Dex-chan lover
I read ahead in the webnovel, and I assure you all it only gets worse than here. If you're reading this for anything other than the tits, get out while you still can. If you're only reading this for the tits, well to be frank I think you should be reading actual hentai instead but I at least respect your consistency.
Okay, you can't leave a juicy tidbit like that without any context:aquadrink:

I'm probably going to regret this, but spoilers please! :worry:

Group Leader
Okay, you can't leave a juicy tidbit like that without any context:aquadrink:

I'm probably going to regret this, but spoilers please! :worry:
So I skipped ahead to the final chapter of part 1 and also kind of skimmed it, but that was enough to get a sense of where things were going. If you really want to know:

The female lead apparently tries to steal the protagonist's power for herself, but fails. To punish her, the protagonist uses the brainwashing/enslavement magic that was cast on her to order her to become a "perfectly loving wife." This totally changes her personality and basically turns her into a mindless slave to him. The protagonist briefly reflects he doesn't like her as much now, but oh well he had no choice, and also something about how she might regain her former personality if she accepts she loves him. And that's how part 1 ends.

There's a second part but I couldn't follow it at all after skipping to the end -- was missing too much context -- so I didn't try.

Power Uploader
Author has got this "will they get raped or won't they get raped" situation in order to keep the readers interested. Unfortunately, unless the author develops the female lead more, I won't care if she gets raped. And I'm pretty sure most people won't. Story looks extremely shallow.

Users who are viewing this thread