Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou o Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, another toy. Somehow I feel as if the FL will be okay with it. She DOES want to please him after all so it MIGHT happen. OR she could have some sense and hog him to herself. Either way the ML might be partaking of some itty bitty titty committee soon, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering when he would get his harem since the girl is a schemer and useless other than for sex

Dex-chan lover
So Special grade isekai people are essentially a source for a nation's power, and if they were to rebel, it'd essentially bring the entire country to their knees... and yet... the way they bring them into the country is through slavery and sexual abuse... :thonk:

Like I don't see how there's any country left standing at this point and time, especially the one MC is in, but I guess this is a series that your not meant to use your upper brain while reading, but one where you use your lower brain while reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc could genocide a kingdom and these fools think they can put a leash on him while they send him to the battlefield and monster subjugations. Only for him to get more xp and levels. Hope mc finds a way to remove the slave magic and clap everybody
As he said before, he doesn't give two shits about the slave magic. Also, slave magic is only applied to the females. It doesn't really affect him but the moment it does something to his wife or anything that disturbs his "normal" day to day life, a nuke is gonna explode in their country.

Users who are viewing this thread