Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 6

now that I realize the artstyle is the same as gun ota even the head tilt but in here its just slight head tilt lmao

Dex-chan lover
As much as I don't like him taking hostages, I can see the possible issues of summoning strangers who might have the power to destroy countries without having a way to control them. I'm surprised our MC didn't ask what happens if the slave owner dies, although I doubt he would get an honest answer if it was beneficial to the MC.

I also don't like that you are kidnapping people to have them deal with your problems, but the story needs to start somewhere.

And this artist is so frustrating. If you look at the other panels, it is plain that this guy knows how to draw--good action scenes, reasonable human anatomy, costume detailing, actual scenery, etc.

But above the neck? Dopey expressions on shovel-shaped faces.
Heard you like shovels, so I dressed those shovels up with a wig fancy ass clothing and googly eyes! Heck I'll throw in some tits for free!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the chancellor is wiser than he looks. I mean, I don't mind having him as the mastermind, but sometimes authors just like to make things absurd and make clever mastermind into a hopeless idiot.
The Chancellor gives off... an attempt at Vetinary.. vibes.
He's most definitely not stupid. Ruthless and pragmatic, but definitely not stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread