Isekai ni Teni Shitara Yama no Naka datta. Handou de Tsuyo Sayori mo Kaitekisa o Erabi Mashita - Ch. 21

Group Leader
Other female from 1st chapter wished for a duplicate of Jin. She was supposedly in love with Jin and going to confess during the fireworks. The changeling Jin is based on the 3 heroes memories of him.
=
Hey bro, could you please spoiler about his sister, how did she react when they got separated? Will they make amends in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Double-page supporter
i forgot everything about this lmao i don't even remember why he's spreading misinformation about the luffe's movement

As far as I remember, he's trying to put some distance between him and the luffe so it wouldn't be (correctly) identified as being him in a disguise. In a previous chapter, he helped the gold rank party when one of them got possessed by a black spirit. His off-the-cuff disguise got him mistaken as one of people of the luffe, but someone else had a suspicion it was Jean all along.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this manga...read it.... it's a bit weird.

I mean, it's not BAD. It just feels like it's janky, disjointed. Maybe they cut out a bit too much stuff when adapting from the novel? As it is, a lot of things seem to happen very "suddenly", as if at random.

Also from the way they're setting up, it seems the author wants you to think that the sister is going to be the final enemy. As in, a bad end where she dies horribly. I don't know if that's what is going to happen, it just feels that way.

At any rate, the sister has not even appeared since chapter one, but she is still unbearable...

Dex-chan lover
Other female from 1st chapter wished for a duplicate of Jin. She was supposedly in love with Jin and going to confess during the fireworks. The changeling Jin is based on the 3 heroes memories of him.
=
you mean one the friends of his sister that abused him?

"Next raw chapter slated to be released on February 29th"
wow didn't realize this was a leap year - I got really confused when I saw that

Dex-chan lover
You want to know Jean's secrets? You and common sense will regret it.

you mean one the friends of his sister that abused him?

You know about the trope of bully secretly in love with one he or she bullied? yes that one applies here. Tsundere or even yandere are similar . In this case she is both.

Users who are viewing this thread