Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ossan Drinking Together In The Other World

I just realized that "It is for my sake," might be a pun... But since this is a translation, it might be an unintentional one that only works in English.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why this manga is rated low, the drawing is top tier and the writing isn't terrible, some of it is actually well done with some of it being great even when bad. Going back to the drawing the style changes as the appropriate times to show the atmosphere as well. I do think this manga is an 8.5 at least

Thanks for the chapter!
Poor Navi. First week and already in trouble with the head goddess. By the way, what was the magic incident with Shin again?

Dex-chan lover
The inn girl was blushing in the background when he was talking to Kyle

Dex-chan lover
The inn girl was blushing in the background when he was talking to Kyle
Every woman in manga is basically a fujoshi waiting to happen. Gate is a good example, BL spread like wildfire through that female knight order.

Aggregator gang
I really like Kyle now. He puts balanced to MC character.

I don't know whether to love or hate MC. I like that MC is brave and cool but he f*cks up too much without thinking of his logic. I still don't know, maybe it'll change and see development?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed, when he said "is that so" i thought he will do something but what do we got "he's standing still and staring competition begins"

Users who are viewing this thread