Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku?

@sadmanex that's exactly what I was just thinking. The mc behaves like my 13 yo nephew and it's the same crap again and again. What's the point of this story? It's basically gone no where. I guess because he smokes he's supposed to be older? Come on.

Double-page supporter
I tried this manga before, read a few chapters earlier then forgot about it. Randomly decided to try it again then remembered I had already read a few chapters so I caught up to the current release (14). Honestly, I can't get with this series. Sure, isekai in general tend to be average and full of cliches but I tend to like them. This though, the mc is a bitch, has no backbone, and would basically not amount to shit if not for his standard isekai buffs (Ooooh I got transported to another world and received divine protection). The fact that the mc is supposedly 35 makes it even worse since he acts like a pubescent twat that can't wipe his own ass.

TLDR: This shit is a letdown.

Jesus fuck. I thought I would get a more mature MC... But he is a fucking child. Fuck that. I tired of kids.

Its honestly incredible how quickly this went from an okay story that had some slice of life feels to dogshit.

Meh, I mean this is an alright manga read 15 chapters the MC is redicilous but in a sense someone to whom I can relate in some ways

Group Leader
Meh, I mean this is an alright manga read 15 chapters the MC is redicilous but in a sense someone to whom I can relate in some ways
looks at profile picture

"aight"

"Stop Stop it's already dead"-Simpsons
Yeah just let it die already it went from medium to low and lower every chapter

The MC is a retard. Truthfully, everyone is retarded: the villains, the victims, even the Goddess.

Dex-chan lover
I only look at Isekais if the premise is good or if I wanna steal images of animal girl waifus...

So much hate from stupid people in every isekai:ish manga comment thread. It's not even bad? Whats wrong with you people

What's worse than an ex-NEET MC that suddenly seemingly knows everything about life after reincarnated to another world? A well-experienced society member old man MC that suddenly seemingly doesn't know shit about life after reincarnated.

I usually like isekai series where the MC was a respectable society member or student (at the very least not a NEET or hiki), but this one here, this whole manga existence was a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread