Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku?

This story is way better than a 5.69! There's so many 1-star ratings but it's really good in my opinion. Probably a 7.6 or higher in my opinion.

God this manga is hard to follow, the story is all over the place. Genuinely surprised it got a 5, but then again Isekai readers aren't fussy :D

Fed-Kun's army
Took me about 10 chapters to realize that the gimmick of every arc in this story is that MC is the same idiot that he was in all the previous ones, with absolutely no self-awareness. It's infuriating. You'd think he's learned something by now but all he ever does is make it so much harder for the communities he meddles with to solve their own problems. You'd also think that he'd start learning about business to become a better merchant by using the goddamn internet of all things, but he's too stupid to do that either.

This is 3/10, MC is a moron, all bad guys are bad just because, and they are horrible because bad guys are of course horrible. Only guy I can like is the super duper bad guy Meyers was his name I think, he's the typical bad guy who wants to learn all the secrets of the world and gets interested in the MC because he's from another world.

CHAPTER 28 AND THE MC IS STILL RETARDED. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS MANGA IS THE ART. I GIVE THIS MANGA 3/10.

i was surprised with the low rating then i read 5 chapters and damn that really is shit

Group Leader
Damn, the art really got me into trying it but the comments, ratings and first chapters really made me turn back... what a waste of such nice art.
I can only wish for the author to improve on his next work.

oh ik this one its bad 0815 isekai stuff
idk y but a lot of the time LHTranslations translates stuff like that i guess they like 0815 isekais

Aggregator gang
Garbage author self -insert MC no wonder it hasn't been updated for a while now. It feels like author is treating us like fools.

Dex-chan lover
5kg of pepper which is pricier than gold. And yet he attempted to sell it without any preparation.

This is fucking hilarious. 5 is overrated for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread